Google Forms data in Excel
Data Everywhere offers two easy ways to get your Google Forms data into Excel.
The easiest way to get started is to use our Google Forms add-on. Learn more.
Or, if you'd like more flexibility, you can follow these simple directions to get your responses spreadsheet synchronized with Excel.
- Create your Google Form as usual.
- Open the Google Sheet you are sending the results to.
- If you haven't already, you will need to install the Data Everywhere Google Sheets addon.
- Select the data in your sheet populated from the Google Form results. Click the "Create Feed" button in the Data Everywhere addon sidebar and create a new feed.
- Once you have created the feed, set up automatic publishing.
You can now insert your created feed in any Excel spreadsheet. When the Google Forms results change, your spreadsheet will receive the latest data.